2nd Annual HIV EDUCATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
Sponsored by Avita Pharmacy
- Implementation of an HIV Testing Program
- Understanding Pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV, also known as PrEP
- Understanding HIV/AIDS Testing and Its Impact on Treatment
- CEU's available for nurses and social workers
- Breakfast & Lunch included in fees
- $45.00 Licensed Professional (Discounted Rate)
- $40.00 Unlicensed Professional/Student
- $35.00 BRANIAC Member/HAART Employee
2016 Theme: PrEP, Pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV
Today, Louisiana citizens have better access to healthcare. This medical coverage leads more HIV-positive people to seek treatment from many types of medical service providers. This symposium will target medical and non-medical professionals. The program goal is to create an educational venue to address the HIV epidemic in the Baton Rouge area and to increase the knowledge of HIV/AIDS in an effort to meet the needs of a growing population.
We invite case managers, social workers, nurses, nurse practitioners and physicians to attend this one-day event on Friday, October 28, 2016 at Open Health Care Clinic.
To register for the Symposium, please click on link below to access the payment form. If you have questions, please contact our Development Director, Lori Lauve at email@example.com or (225) 424-1772.