Patient Centered Medical Home
A medical home is a team approach to providing total health care. Your medical home team will include your healthcare provider, others who support you and - most importantly - you!
What is a Medical Home?
Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of patient care that uses team-based approach and emphasizes care coordination and communication to provide quality care, help lower medical costs, and achieve an excellent patient care experience.
Your Role as a Patient:
- Communicate closely with us
- Keep us up to date on medications, allergies, conditions, tests, hospitalizations
- Inform and authorize your other providers to coordinate with us
- Participate in decisions about your health
- Follow treatment plans
Our Role as Your Trusted Healthcare Team:
- To listen to your questions and concerns and to explain your healthcare plan in an easy to understand way
- To coordinate your overall care, sending you to trusted specialists if needed
- To provide you with urgent appointments when needed
- To provide education and resources for your healthcare
- To assist you with information and enrollment in health benefits
Our Approach to Quality Care
Our Patient-Centered Medical Home demonstrates a commitment to quality improvement by regular participation in the use of evidence-based medicine and clinical decision-support tools to help patients and families make decisions about their healthcare. Our practice takes an active role in performance measurement and improvement efforts, and measuring patient experience and satisfaction. Sharing our quality data and improvement activities publicly is also an important marker of our commitment to quality.
To learn more, please read our brochure below or download by clicking this link. Medical Home Brochure